View Profile ZetoSoul

21 Movie Reviews

Creepy as heck, but pretty good. The models are cheap, but as you said, it works to the benefit of the short. It feels like it barely has anything to do with Sonic, but I think it's worth a watch just to see the awkward Sonic model move and just stare at things. I hope Sega sees this and ends up using your design for the movie before it releases.

I could not see any of what was going to happen coming. Awesome stuff.

Funny cartoon, but Tetris 99 will outlast Apex.

3 Audio Reviews

Slow and moody. Never thought my theme would be quite like that, but I suppose it fits my current lifestyle. What about my profile convinced you to make the composition the way it is? It's interesting.

Belthagor responds:

Welp, first I randomly played keys on my midi keyboard that sound good, with keyzone classic vst selected, then I picked a sax vst and overlapped the first layer. And then I posted "Who wants a theme song" thread, and then you posted first, and I named it your theme, and then I dunno what happened.

I am absolutely no music expert, but I feel your piece was building up to something and it didn't get there. You got a rhythm going, which is good, but I feel like it should've built into some sort of melody. I'm not a really a musical guy, so you can disregard my thoughts I guess.

PlazmiTula responds:

OH MY FUCKING GOD HOW MANY FUCKING TIMES DO I HAVE TO TELL PEOPLE TO STOP TELLING ME TO IMPROVE MY GODDAM MUSIC. LEAVE ME ALONE!!!!!!

Beautiful. I'd like to hear a JRPG or film with this music in it. I can imagine snowflakes slowly drifting downward to this music.

55 Art Reviews

Very interesting. It does feel like it radiates some sort of energy whenever I look at it.

I think it would be more interesting to look if it were more 'asymmetrical'. It's looks nice the way it's centered, but I think to truly make it feel like nature, it can't be too balanced. Not a must, but I think it'd look cooler (or hotter?) if it more fiery looking to really emphasize how hot and explosive it is.

It's an overall very pretty work. The colors and effects look nice. The way the energy emanates from the center like that feels like something alive is bursting out of there. So it does feel like some sort of celestial birth.

IoTheEternal responds:

if you zoom in you'll find the central "core" is slightly off center. It bothers me to no end, so you have your wish lol.

And I generally don't do assymetrical - I am a libra hehe - we are literally the personaification of balance :P

And yeah that is what I was going for - an intense cosmic energy radiating from a central core - so I am quite happy the way it turned out :P

Don't expect to see much asymmetry from me - cosmic solar fern flare is probably the only truly asymmetrical piece I ever did hehe :P

thanks for the review!

-shawn (Chronamut)-

Where is his realistic fur? His human-like eyes and teeth? And I'm not confused as to why you didn't give him a muscular man-baby body which shows his dedication to be being a physically fit hero who can answer the call to action at break neck speed.

I want my mascot characters to be uncanny, horrifying, and soulless in this day and age. I'm disappointed that you decided draw something so simple, clean and cute looking instead.

This looks like a quality comic. The art is nice and it leaves me wondering where the story is supposed to be going.

I guess if I were to lay out a critique, I'd say make a model sheet to keep it more on model, but maybe you've already done that. If you're going for a more off-model style deliberately, then maybe exaggerate the expressions and poses in certain parts to really emphasize the emotions, but careful not to overdo that.
I think you should also try using darker colors in some spots. Your use of color is nice and soft, which does look pleasing, but I think adding darker colors in certain parts on the characters or the background would make everything feel more solid.
Your line work also looks really good, but maybe you should the thicken the lines a bit, especially in a panel like the one where the lizard guys run away.

Overall, clean work with nice colors and adorable designs. I personally would like to see more comics from you.

SomeTinyCritter responds:

I only have one other pic I did of my OCs as a model sheet, and even then it's just one pose. I guess I should work on doing model sheets for other reoccurring characters like the princess and villain.

Thanks for recommending the colour suggestion ^^ I used the same sized brush for all the lineart so I guess the weight should change up to match the distance of each character.

Thank you so so much for your feedback! I really appreciate this!

Welcome to "ZetoSoul", your #1 source of ZetoSoul and ZetoSoul-related content on the world wide web!
I am accepting commissions.

OPEN FOR COMMISSIONS!